måndag 1 mars 2010

California here i come!

Then january and february been running by, and here i am, just packed my bags and are ready to leave for California!
First I have to face the fact that I actually am a bit sick, but better now then in a couple of weeks when the bigger races are. And the whole winter i been saved from all bad luck and illness, so i can't hang my head too far down.. I'm soon back on track!
So with a couple of days rest for my body, im off early tomorow for my long travel to San luis obispo, California.
Last two years i spended almost 2months each there, but since I now moved to Spain i've had good training conditions here, so this year it will be just a little less then a month, but it will be a busy one!
It will be a basegroup of five girls from our team over there, with Me, Ina, Chloe, Kim and Evelyn, and already on thursday we leave for Merced, where we will do the first races in the states. It will start off nice and smooth with a TTT, followed by a Road race and a criterium. I've been there also the last two years, where i two years ago took a double and last year Ina won both races. So we have something to defend going there, and thats exciting! And the TTT is new for this year..

So thats what is coming up this week for me, if i get better will say.
Then following, I go back to San luis obispo, where i will be based with a couple of the girls in the teamhouse for little trainingcamp, before we will hit the road again doing San Dimas and Redlands.
Also those races i've done last two years, and they are great to get the legs in to race mood again and i'm sure it will be a lot of fun!
Hopefully some good californian sun and maybe a trip to the beach will fit in the agenda aswell.. And not to forget some real mexican food!
Last year was a lot of fun experiences!

Nice moments by the beach..

...and a few degrees colder up at Lake Tahoe, where i got to try snow shoeing and also first time ever put snow chains on the car.

Some motorpacing behind a nice, blue vespa..

And a lot of bikeriding, adventure rides and races!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar