torsdag 11 mars 2010

Enjoying geting tired

It's a nice feeling being back riding the bike and get tired from some kind of actual movement and not just from being sick stuck in bed-tired.
I have only been starting up easy and steady since im stil under medication, but believe me, after a week more or less off the bike, 3h can really kill you. So it will be some work, and time to get back there, but it could be worse hey! There is still time and the weather is with me here...
After lunch, coffe and new energy the afternoon will be spended with TT bike fitting, so now back in the bikeclothes..

1 kommentar:

  1. Ciao Emilia,
    oggi ti ho incrociato a Pismo Beach, parlo Italiano giving for granted you speak some...:-)
    I was riding accross the intersection and you turned right heading north.
    This evening I had dinner and beers with Dino (HED) and your direttore sportivo Rene. (there was another gentleman that by mistake I called Helmut... Can't remember his correct name...)
    anyhow, when I told Dino I crossed your path he told me you were recovering from being sick, I hope you feel better soon
    I and my teammates are doing Profumo Canyon Saturday morning early (before we ride to LAX by bus) we are an amateur team that comes here to train, there are 37 of us in SLO until Sat

    Tomorrow we do Cambria and climb the back side of the wall, but Saturday as I said we do an easy ride that could be perfect for you

    I would like to have you sign my jersey, both the team jersey that I race with and the HED jersey that I use with Dino.
    I'm part of the HED family even if I don't work there...

    In case Sat you have a rest day and can't ride, come and join us downtown for some icecream, food or a glass of wine

    I also would like to have a picture of yours, a protrait with your autograph

    Please let me know, send me an email or a text
    You have a new TIFOSO, Italian that lives in Chicago
    buona fortuna,
    talk soon WRITE about ride and autographs
    eb@petego.com

    SvaraRadera