lördag 9 januari 2010

A diffrent scenery

Up at Santa Pau i found the snow today
At the other side of the hill it was so much more snow, but then i didnt bother take up the phone again...

Felt for a while like I was back home in Sweden today during my ride, when i after 2hours could ride alongside snowcowered roads and hills.
Was really beautiful and the surroundings looked really diffrent compared to what im used to. This will be something to think back of when i ride there again in july!
So as you might guess it also got a bit colder, so after 5,25h my fingers were a bit unhappy with my doings so I finished of my last 35min at the trainer indside.
A really nice day it was though, and now i just enjoyed a good coffe and are about to hit downtown, since i need to get a couple of things to make my bags heavier for my trip on monday.
(why does schampo and conditioner weigh so much?)
One good thing with Spain is the stores are open til 20.30!
Adios!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar