söndag 10 januari 2010

Vamos a la playa!

Today me and my bike went towards the coastline. It's a really beautiful road along the coast here, winding up and down, almost like a rollercoster. And the view is amazing! Green vegetation, steep hillsides and turquoise water.
In the summer it's so busy in that area, its a huge tourist paradise, and i have to admit the beaches here are really nice! (Had to try a few last summer...)
So after a nice 5hr i was back home, and on to the next thing. Arranging my packing. Should be my specialty by now, but still takes a lot of brainwork. Have to make sure everything I might need for 14 days at Mallorca, with weather that can be everything in between summer and arctic winter it seems like.

Early morning ahead, but for the probably, very first time i will have the shortest travel, a smooth 50min flight and i will be at Mallorca!
And with the apartment in order ready to leave, I first gonna leave myself off in bed a few hours!
Goodnite

The coast last summer, off-bike style.

1 kommentar: