torsdag 11 februari 2010

Sunshine is back

After the day with rain the sun was back again in time for my longer rides!
Yesterday i did a nice 5h ride, trying out some new roads too! Still much to explore in this area for me.
Today it was really windy and pretty cold, lucky the sun was still shining.. Went out to the coast where it usually is a bit warmer and you get some windprotection. Came home 6 hours later with tired legs and cold from the chilly headwind last 1,5h.
A warm shower, late lunch and then i've been enjoying doing nothing at the sofa with a few coffees and its now about time to move my ass to the store so i can cook dinner tonite!
Late tomorow evening i pick up Annie at the airport and finally i have someone else then myself to speak too..!

The day before Dennis left we spent exploring Platja d'Aro a bit in great weather

3 kommentarer:

  1. Dear Emilia,

    Nice to hear ...
    Is this really your official website?

    Sporty Greetings, Mathias
    (And good luck for the coming season, I will cheer for you!)

    SvaraRadera
  2. thanks mathias,
    this is my personal blog where i update about my days on and off the bike..

    SvaraRadera
  3. Dear Emilia,

    I have some questions,
    Would you like to send an email with your email address to my email address?

    Then I have some questions for you (if you want of course) ...

    My mail address: clubbruggefan190@hotmail.com

    Hopefully see you sitting?

    Sporty Greetings, Mathias

    SvaraRadera