lördag 20 februari 2010

Tourist for a day

Me and the big cathedral

But first! What a ski race at the olympics! Gold and bronze to sweden, and after such a race. Having goosebumps right now, and was defently worth staying up late for!
Such real fighters really gives you motivation to watch and my smile goes almost as high as my heartrate at this moment!

Thursday i had a really good day, cruising around Girona with the mother and doing stuff you should while being here. Sun was shining and I even visited the cathedral, and it was pretty amazing.
Yesterday it was less good weather and a session at the gym and a short ride in the rain (offcourse with the new cleaned bike..)

Today a clearblue sky said godmorning to me, and i went for a super nice 6hour ride, watching the contrast of the snow covered Pyrenees and the glittering ocean.
Coming home to a clean apartment made the day nearly perfect and i took my mum out for a good dinner.
And as mentioned we just watched the olympics and it's now time to hit the bed! I will sleep well tonite.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Dear Emilia,

    I have some questions,
    Would you like to send an email with your email address to my email address?

    Then I have some questions for you (if you want of course) ...

    My mail address: clubbruggefan190@hotmail.com

    Hopefully want you do this?

    Sporty Greetings, Mathias

    SvaraRadera
  2. I cant wait to see you in Merced. Hopefully you can pull off the hat trick. The team time trial. the downtown race and the road race

    SvaraRadera
  3. I just posted that anonymous post about merced. When will you and the team be arriving? seen some ladies rideing up to snelling. I'm telling people your gonna crush that course for the team time trial would love to hear from you. I ride that route 3 times a week. poorboy209@yahoo.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hej Emilia! Det måste bli lite ordning här så jag skriver på svenska....hahaha! Roligt att se lite bilder, jag trodde Annie hade tagit några när hon hälsade på, men icke! Hittade Dig genom Annies blogg. Ha det så jättebra hälsar ena halvan av "PP"!

    SvaraRadera