fredag 16 april 2010

The volcano effect...

Yes, im stuck here in Girona, so wont be racing Ronde van Gelderland in Holland tomorrow as the plan was.
It's been 3 weeks since last race and i was more then motivated to be at the startline again, and get the race speed back in to my legs, but just have to wait yet another week before im in the bunch again. It's a pity, but not really much you can do about.
The day started out with a trip to the caotic airport this morning to stand in a long, long line, just to get told what we kind of knew, we wont be able to get to Holland until tomorrow.
So back home it was just to take out the trainingclothes from the bag and go for a ride. Just to make sure this day will stay in my memory my shifter broke down at the furthest away point in my ride, and, literally, i then had a little black cloud follow me over my head, pouring down at me. And yes, my bike was ofcourse cleaned yesterday..
Not one of my best days maybe, but i can't do else then laugh about it all. My luck must be waiting around the corner!
And hopefully some is with the girls in the team racing tomorrow!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar