söndag 4 april 2010

A well planned sleep-in

Today i put my alarm at 10 o'clock, and I can be happy i did! Woke up to a black sky and loads of rain, put my mind to go on the roller instead, but after a nice, long breakfast and a few cups of coffe it started to clear up, and by the time i went out it was dry and sunshine!
Had a good ride doing some lactat efforts, and decided to take the slightly longer way home to get a nice spinn out, and i almost had to pay back for it when I, just a few kilometers from home, felt a few drops from the sky. But i made it home safe and dry, and been enjoying the afternoon on the caugh infront of the final of Ronde van Vlaanderen, smiling at the again, pouring rain on the window! Thats what I call good timing..

1 kommentar:

  1. that´s so sweet! =)

    we should glad everyday to have a so nice life, doing what we want.. because there is people in the world that cant live the life they want and we can and we are happy with that.

    SvaraRadera